Sunday, November 14

THE SLOW COOKED CHICKEN, VOL. 2

As you know recently I slow cooked chicken with apricots. Anyway, I couldn't get the flavours out of my head and repeated the recipe this week with some modifications. The result is just as amazing, perhaps even better! I won't post the whole recipe all over again though. What I changed was that i used only chicken fillet that was cut into rough pieces, added celery and carrots as well as some fresh ginger and red lentil. For extra liquid I added some water as well. 3 hours later the chicken was nicely soft and the rest all well cooked as well. Personally I didn't feel a need for sides with this dish (maybe because of my laziness as well), but it is entirely up to you what you do with your lovely slow cooked chicken! :)

DSC_0324

No comments: