Tuesday, May 17

HAIKU BY HATSUNE RESTAURANT, SHANGHAI

Without any doubt I can say that this restaurant was the culinary highlight of my trip to Shanghai and Hong Kong. We actually ended up going there because we walked past it one night in search of some fun lounge for drinks and the restaurant was the only one of several on that small street that was full still at a rather late hour. We made sure we had a reservation for that place the next night, because the place is very popular.

DSC_0153

DSC_0154

Located:

8B Taojiang Lu,
near Hengshan Lu
桃江路28号-乙, 近衡山路

Below are some photos of the dishes that we ordered. As customary in China dishes are shared and not served individually, which I actually like, because then I always get to try as much as possible. I did not write down the names of the dishes we ordered, but judging by what we got the quality is very good and I still go down memory lane to reminisce about that eating out experience. So if you are in Shanghai and feel like having some California style Japanese rolls then stop by there and let your indulging take you to new levels.

DSC_0162 DSC_0151   DSC_0155 DSC_0156 DSC_0157 DSC_0158

No comments: