Thursday, August 26

Cooking like Crazy

... but then again maybe I have gone a bit crazy! Over the past week I have been probably cooking more than during the whole summer. This is what happens to me when I am suffering under heavy stress and frustration! The problem with so much cooking is obviously that someone needs to actually eat it, and this is where I fail. I enjoy the process of cooking but I am not so fond of eating my own food and too lazy to invite friends over all the time. It's just one of those situations in  life.

Lately I have been mildly obsessed with ZUCCHINI, EGGPLANT and LAMB MEAT!

So i've done Middle Eastern stuffed bellpeppers, plum pie with cognac :)), Pasta Carbonara with Zucchini, Chinese Egglpant stir fry, lamb soup with eggplant, zucchini tarte tatin, baked zucchini with parmesan and right now I am slow cooking a nice piece of lamb. I have to say I did enjoy all of those dishes and now I am looking forward to the lamb, but it will take hours!!!! So meanwhile I will try to entertain myself with a fitness class and hopefully soon will be able to share all these wonderful recipes with you.

So long take care!

Merle

No comments: